Thursday 10 November 2022

Thursday 11/10

 Today we went through the worksheet to prepare for the test tomorrow.  Then we went through the notebook. 

We will begin our oral test next week.  I wanted to clarify what will be on the test for anyone who is interested.  The first part will be questions and answers with patterns related to what we have reviewed by week this semester. I haven't focused on these patterns too much, but I have tried to practice them a little bit in the class.  The questions will be similar to some of the following:

Week 1, 2

May I go to the bathroom?

I am finished/I need help.

 

Week 3, 4

What page?

Can you say that again please?

 

Week 5, 6

What is it?

It is a ___. It isn’t a ____.

 

Week 7, 8

Where is it?

It is (in/on/under/by) the _____.

 

Week 9, 10

My name is ____. I live in______

I am _____ years old. I like _________.

 

Week 11, 12

How many _______ are there?

There are/is _________.

 

The second part will have a short excerpt from one of our readings.  I will mark the students reading based on clarity, pronunciation, and fluency.  Then I will ask three simple comprehension questions about the reading.

This is the homework for tonight:

Thursday

星期四

□1. RS:                                 pp.                    

□2. Write VW’s #            -          ,4x             

□3. Make              sentences using a VW                 

□4. Worksheet:                                                     

□5. Study for quiz/test:   reading Quiz tomorrow      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday 6.19

 Today we reviewed all of our vocabulary words and readings in preparation for the exam tomorrow. This is the homework: Monday ...