Wednesday 24 May 2023

Wednesday 5.24

Today we read our secondary story, Belling the Cat.  Then we talked a little bit more about Fables and went over the Three Little Pigs, discussing the lesson it teaches.

This is the homework for tonight:

Wednesday

星期三

□1. RS:                                     pp.                    

□2. Write VW’s #            -          ,4x                                 

□3. Make          sentences using a VW            

□4. Worksheet:  

□5.    worksheet







This is the worksheet:


Xinmin Private Elementary School

G1 W15 Homework- The Class Pet


102 / 103 / 104              Name: ___________________

A.    Unscramble the words, then use them to fill in the correct blank:

 

petsir               hocsol            storsh         dirsfen            tloch

________        ________          ________         ________         ________

 

1.     I used a ____________ to clean my computer screen.

2.     In the summer it’s hot so I always wear ___________.

3.     My car has a ___________ down the side to make it look cool.

4.     My ___________ are fun to play with.

5.     We have to go to ____________ to learn important lessons.

B.    Fill in the blanks with the correct word from the box:

away          porch           house             very               rise          store      

 

1.     I _________________ my winter clothes in the closet for the summer.

2.     The rich man has a ___________ nice house and a fast car.

3.     I ran ____________ when the lion came to the school.

4.     A bee lives in a hive, but I live in a ____________.

5.     We like to sit outside on the _____________ and drink cold lemonade.

6.     When I ­­­______________ from my bed, I get dressed and get ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday 6.19

 Today we reviewed all of our vocabulary words and readings in preparation for the exam tomorrow. This is the homework: Monday ...